Inspired by futuristic science fiction movies, this LED desk lamp encompasses the style, tone, and sleekness of a modern art piece created in the distant future. Standing - or better yet, elegantly arching at 13 inches in height, this contemporary styled desk lamp finished in matte black carries a much sought after dark and mysterious vibe. With futuristic style comes futuristic technology - this desk lamp is powered by three (3) cool and vivid 1-Watt LED bulbs, these energy efficient beacons of light will remain bright and crisp through 20 years of use. Adding an extra layer of modern chic is the metallic dimmer switch found at the base of this contemporary desk lamp - while the lamp is in the off position, a glowing blue halo glows around the dimmer button...presenting an irresistible urge to turn on this sculpted art inspired desk lamp.
Height: 13 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 3.125 inches
•Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Futuristic Arc Design: Sleek Curves And A Mysterious Black Finish Makes This Lamp Look Straight From A Luxury Space Cruiser. Perfect For Working From Home In Modern Home Offices
- Dimensions: 13 Inch Height, 12 Inch Width, 3 Inch Ext; 3-1 Watt Led Bulbs Included; Base Dimmer Switch
- Energy Efficient: This Eco-Friendly, Energy-Efficient Desk Lamp Uses 3 Led Bulbs, Using Only A Fraction Of The Energy That Traditional Lamps Use While Staying Bright And Crisp Through Up To 20 Years Of Use.
- Metallic Dimmer Switch: The Metallic Touch Activated Dimmer Switch Allows You To Adjust The Light Levels. When Completely Turned Off, A Faint Blue Halo Surrounds The Switch.
- Lighting Profile: Led Bulbs Provide Bright Task Lighting Perfect For Reading, Writing Or Crafting When Placed On Top Of Your Workspace.
||3 in. x 12 in. x 13 in.
||Touch Dimmer Switch
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.