A beautifully created faux wood pylon that looks as if it came right off the dock, this lamp's nautically inspired theme is precise without being over-the-top. Perfectly suited for high-tide, this seafaring lamp rests at almost 30 inches tall, making it an ideal accent for a coastal or nautically inspired living room. Simply place on your end table to bring beachy charm to your seaside cottage.
Height: 29.25 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 5.9 pounds
- Seafaring Style: Faux Wood Pylon Looks As If It Was Taken Directly From A Dock With The Darkened Vintage Dock Cleat And Weathered Appearance. Perfect As A Playful Accent In Any Light, Airy Coastal Living Room.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 16 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb, On/Off Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: The White Tapered Drum Shade Casts A Gentle Diffused Light In Your Coastal Living Room.
- Nautical Bedroom: This Nice, Tall Lamp Is Perfect On Top Of Your White Colored Night Stands As A Finishing Touch For Your Nautical Bedroom.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
||16 in. x 16 in. x 29 in.
||16in Cream Tapered Drum Shade Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.