A tale of two designs - the subtle shapes and curves that suggests a hint of Art Deco combine with the modern-day color palettes to form a perfectly composed Duet. Marvel in the long curves and lustrous brushed steel finish. Admire the ambient light provided by the contemporary white oval drum shade. Together, they strike a perfect harmony in your casually modern living room.
Height: 58 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 11.22 pounds
- Harmony For Your Home: The Stylish Curves And Symmetry Of The Art Deco Period And Color Scheme And Finishes Of Contemporary Design Combine To Form The Perfect Duet.
- Dimensions: 58 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width, 10 Inch Extension, Requires 1-100 Watt (M) 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Contemporary Twist: Brushed Steel Finish Glimmers In The Bright Light Provided By The Crisp White Drum Shade, Giving This Lamp A Casual, Contemporary Vibe Perfect For Modern, Minimalist Or Scandinavian-Inspired Homes.
- Lighting Profile: Crisp White Fabric Diffuses Harsh Light For A Bright, Room Filling Glow. The Oval Shape Of The Drum Shade Focuses Light Downwards For Focused Illumination And Upwards For Ambient Lighting. Perfect For Reading In Your Favorite Chair Or For Lighting Late-Night Conversations.
- Adjustable Lighting: Change The Lighting In A Flash - The 3-Way Socket Switch Allows You To Adjust The Light With High, Medium And Low Light Levels. Requires One 100 Watt (M) 3-Way Bulb.
||10 in. x 16 in. x 58 in.
||10in White Oval Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.