Tall, dark and handsome - this torchiere floor lamp is a back-to-basics take on interior lighting. The soaring 70 inch height with the elegant amber glass shade helps fill your living room with a warm glow. The clean, simple profile of the lamp lends itself nicely to minimalist design, but the simple design and oil-rubbed bronze makes this torchiere the ultimate in versatile style.
Height: 70 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 12.98 pounds
- Back-To-Basics: Essential Elements Worked Into A Great Design Gives This Torchiere A Minimalist Look; The Sleek And Slender Design Makes It A Perfect Fit For Almost Any Room And Style
- Dimensions: 70 Inch Height, 14 Inch Diameter Amber Glass Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent, 3-Way Cup Switch
- Minimalist'S Dream: The Sleek And Slender Design Gives A Basic Yet Elegant Look That Is Perfectly Suited For A Wide Range Of Styles From Minimalist To Traditional. Place Behind Your Sofa, Loveseat Or Recliner For An Elegant Take On Accent Lighting.
- Lighting Profile: Amber Glass Shade Gently Diffuses Light For A Warm Glow. The Towering 70 Inch Height Helps Illuminate The Entire Room By Splashing Ambient Light On The Ceiling - Perfect For Lighting Living Rooms And Bedrooms.
- Soaring Height: Sweeping Height - Nearly 6 Feet - Helps Fill Your Modern Living Room With A Warm Glow. Ideal Height For Placing In Corners Or Behind Furniture For A Room-Filling Glow.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||14 in. x 14 in. x 70 in.
||Steel & Glass
||0in Amber Glass Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.