Who says simple can't be fun" The playful curve of this minimalistic arc lamp can extend from a corner to a modern couch or contemporary loveseat to provide an excellent reading light without cluttering up the space - perfect for minimalist living rooms. The contemporary crisp white drum shade suspended from the arc creates a bright, diffused glow to illuminate the area without any harsh light, while the soaring nearly 7 foot height is contrasted with the thin profile and clean design of this piece. Lamp ships in two boxes.
Height: 82 inches
•Width: 64 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Clean Design: The Large, Arching Curve And Clean Lines Comprise The Simplistic Design Of The Modernly Minimalist Bolen Arc Lamp.
- Dimensions: 81 Inch Height, 63.5 Inch Width, 18 Inch Ext; 18 Inch Diameter Drum Shade; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent; 3-Way Socket Switch
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Control The Lighting With The 3-Way Socket Switch - Choose From High, Medium And Low Light Levels For Room-Filling Illumination Or A Soft, Centralized Glow.
- Sweeping Arc: Heavy Marble And Brushed Steel Base Stabilizes The Huge, Overarching Light That Extends From Either A Corner Or Behind Your Furniture To Your Contemporary Sofa Or Loveseat.
- Lighting Profile: The Contemporary Crisp White Drum Shade Diffuses Light On The Sides For A Bright Glow While Directing It Downwards For An Excellent Reading Light Above Your Mid-Century Modern Accent Chair.
||18 in. x 64 in. x 82 in.
||Steel & Marble
||18in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.