A gorgeous blending of a whimsical scrolled design topped with a luxurious traditional tan tweed shade, the graceful curved design of this minimalist floor lamp is suited for the home office or any style living space. With a towering 56-inch open frame design, this floor lamp can easily make an instant impact as a stately accent in any minimalist or modern living room. Use it as a bold accent in your home office and enjoy the cascade of light on your desk, or place next to your favorite reading chair. The elegant and simplistic design is sure to draw eyes.
Height: 55.75 inches
•Width: 19.5 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Elegant Scroll Design: The Whimsical Scrolled Design Provides A Simple Touch Of Fun That Makes The This Floor Lamp The Perfect Transitional Accent Piece - The Elegant Curve Contrasts Well With The Clean Lines Of A Modern Sofa, Or With The Finely-Detailed Vintage Style Of A Traditional Armchair.
- Dimensions: Fully Assembled 56 Inch Height, 10 Inch Diameter Shade, 19.5 Inch Width
- Lighting Profile: Concentrated Directional Light Is The Strong Suite Of This Floor Lamp Due To The Angled Tan Tweed Shade. The Downward Angled Light Easily Illuminates A Living Space With Soft, Ambient Light While Also Providing Exceptional Focused Illumination - Perfect For Reading Books And E-Readers. Floor Lamp Requires 1- 100 Watt Medium Base (E26) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent (Bulb Not Included)
- A Touch Of Whimsy: With A Dash Of Whimsy And A Touch Of Luxury, This Curved Floor Lamp Is Expertly Suited For Any Living Space, Home Office Or Bedroom With Its Striking Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish And Tan Tweed Shade.
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||10 in. x 20 in. x 56 in.
||10in Tan Tweed Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.