Urban loft design, no loft necessary - use the industrial look of this table lamp to bring that Mid-Century Modern vibe to your space without the high cost of New-York Loft Living. The elegant open-frame concept paired with the oatmeal tapered shade adds refined charm to your modern living room. Both functional and stylish, the cross-bar base adds stability and an extra design element to the otherwise clean-lined body of this lamp.
Height: 28 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 4 pounds
- Open Frame Accent: The Airy Open Framework Of The Ranger Creates A Refined Accent In Your Mid-Century Modern Living Room.
- Dimensions: 28 Inch Height; 15 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb; Socket Switch
- Mid-Century Minimalist: Simple Open Frame And Contrasting Light And Dark Colors Make This Piece A Minimalist S Dream. The Cross-Bar Base Adds A Thoughtful Design Touch That Adds Stability And Industrial Style To This Otherwise Slim Profile.
- Lighting Profile: The Tapered Drum Shade Creates Both Downward Focused Lighting Ideal For Reading And Ambient Up Lighting For A Playful Splash Of Light On Your Ceiling And Walls.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Find The Right Amount Of Lighting For Any Situation With The 3-Way Adjustable Socket Switch. From Bright, Room-Filling Illumination To A Soft Glow, The Ranger Will Light Up Your Life Whenever You Need It.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||15 in. x 15 in. x 28 in.
||15in Oatmeal Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.