An impressive presence with an artful silhouette, this table lamp wears its antique brass finish with a modern elegance and is topped with a uniquely proportioned tall white drum shade. The smooth water droplet shape of this lamp creates a dynamic effect with the smooth metallic finish, catching the warm light emitting from the shade for a perfectly modern work of art in your living room.
Height: 29 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Modern work of art: a smooth, luxurious antique brass finish and a jaw-dropping tall white drum shade make this contemporary beauty a work of art in your modern living room. the metallic antique brass finish accentuates the tall tear drop shape of this lamp
- Dimensions: 29 inch height, 12 inch diameter shade, requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: tall drum shade and crisp white color creates a centralized glow from on top of your contemporary end tables
- Tall proportions: tall nearly 30 inch height makes this a towering accent on top of your nightstands. the uniquely proportioned tall white drum shade further adds to the soaring profile of this table lamp.
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation with high, medium and low light settings; requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb
||12 in. x 12 in. x 29 in.
||12in White Tall Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.