With its unique design and golden flecked bronze finish, this whimsical floor lamp's scrolling and sharp design are wonderfully suited for traditionally inspired living spaces. A 13-inch tan textured shade is supported by a wavy golden flecked bronze arm, creating the perfect reading light for the ultimate relaxation station - simply place next to your favorite arm chair and curl up with a good book under the warm glow.
Height: 60 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 12.3 pounds
- Soft Earth-Tones And Color Patterns Of Slate Without The Heavy Weight
- Traditionally Whimsical: A Traditional Golden Flecked Bronze And A Whimsical Scrolled Side Arm Profile Add A Touch Of Transitional Charm To Your Casual Living Room. Perfect For Both Elegantly Formal Sitting Rooms With A Sophisticated Color Palette And A Relaxed, Cozy Family Room, This Floor Lamp'S Curved Side Arm Supporting The Tapered Tan Drum Shade Makes The Perfect Reading Light Beside Your Cozy Arm Chair.
- Dimensions: 60 Inch Height, 20 Inch Width, 13 Inch Ext; 13-Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-100-Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Tapered Drum Shade Directs Light Downward For Excellent Task Lighting Without Sacrificing Ambient Room-Filling Illumination
- Tan Textured Shade: A Transitional Tan Textured Tapered Drum Shade Sits On Top Of The Supporting Side Arm, Complementing The Warm Bronze Tones Of The Lamp Body
||Golden Flecked Bronze
||13 in. x 20 in. x 60 in.
||13in Tan Textures Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.