Classic design gets a hint of whimsy with this traditional table lamp. The beauty of twisted iron set on four animated feet give the lamp its own regal personality. Finished with an inviting warm bronze, the tan textured shade helps to round out the spiraling frame. Available as a table lamp and a floor lamp, the table lamp provides a fun accent for your transitional living room beside your antique end tables.
Height: 29.75 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Rustic Design: Featuring Small Branches Framing Pieces Of Natural Birch Bark This Mirror Will Fit In Rustic, Lodge, Bohemian, Farmhouse And Casual Decors.
- Twisted Iron: The Main Body Of This Lamp Is Comprised Of Twisted Iron And Finished With A Warm Bronze For A Classic Accent On Top Of Your Antique Wood End Tables.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter Tapered Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Open Base: This Lamp Stands On Its Own Four Feet - Leaving Enough Room At The Bottom For You To Place A Small Knick-Knack Or For You To Leave Open As Its Own Accent.
- Lighting Profile: The Large Tan Tapered Shade Creates A Wonderfully Warm Textured Light That Catches In The Highlights Of The Twisted Iron Body. This Lamp Generates A Warm, Centralized Glow Perfect For Your End Tables.
||15 in. x 15 in. x 30 in.
||15in Tan Textured Shade Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.