Transitional style comes full circle with the rich earth tones and ceramic ring of this stylish Table Lamp. This lamp can be dressed up or down to fit your home décor - pair with dark-colored or black wood furniture to showcase the glittering golden drip glaze on the rich teal ceramic circle for a tasteful, sophisticated accent, or place with a mix of light and bright textures and colors for a casual, fun boho look. With an oil-rubbed bronze base and a modern light gold oval drum shade, this versatile piece will be a stunning work of art in nearly any environment from transitional bedrooms to contemporary entryways.
Height: 25 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Modern Table Lamp: Featuring A Stunning Glazed Ceramic Ring And An Artful Earthy Finish With Lots Of Pop, This Contemporary Table Lamp Is An Interior Designer'S Dream
- Dimensions: This Modern Lamp Measures 25 Inches High With Shade
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation Using This Adjustable Lamp With High, Medium, And Low Light Settings; Requires 100 Watt Maximum 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Constructed Of Linen And Terylene, The Oval-Shaped Shade Gently Diffuses Light And Allows For Closer Wall Placement - Perfect For Use As A Bedside Lamp Or Reading Lamp
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Indoor Lighting Products Come With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty; Available To Answer Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away
||Teal Ceramic Glaze
||8 in. x 16 in. x 25 in.
||8in Light Gold Oval Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.