The allure of open-work, a classic twist design and candlestick details give this lamp set a timeless appeal. The dark oil-rubbed bronze finish creates a warm appeal under the bright ambiance of the cream-colored tapered drum shade. Place the table lamps on top of dark colored wood furniture and the floor lamp beside your clean-lined sofa for an elegant accent. A true transitional piece, these lamps elevates modern bedrooms, contemporary entryways, traditional living rooms and everything between.
Height: 28 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Elegant Lamp Set: For A Cohesive Living Room Design, Illuminate Your Home With This Contemporary Table Lamp And Tall Standing Lamp Set
- Dimensions: End Table Lamp Measures 28 Inches High; Tall Floor Lamp Measures 58.5 Inches High; Requires 100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Tapered Cream Shades Gently Diffuse Light To Provide Warm Ambient Lighting - Perfect For Use As A Bedside Lamp, Reading Lamp, Or Modern Floor Lamp
- Quality Construction: Our Table Lamps And Floor Lamps For Living Room Come Equipped With A Sturdy Metal Base For Added Durability
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Indoor Lighting Products Come With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty; Available To Answer Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||14 in. x 14 in. x 28 in.
||14in Cream Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.