There's nothing like your childhood summer days spent on the john boat with grandpa on the lake, fishing for hours before hooking that big one. Relieve summer days past by placing the Table Lamp in your nautical home office or your coastal living room. With the natural textured shade cleverly hung from the tip of the fishing rod, you'll feel like you've reeled in a prize catch.
Height: 27.5 inches
•Width: 14.5 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 4.18 pounds
- It'S A Big One! Reel In A Hefty Dose Of Rustic Lodge Style With The Fly Rod Table Lamp
- Dimensions: 27.5-Inch Height, 12-Inch Diameter Shade, Requires 1-100-Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Tapered Drum Shade Is Excellent For Creating A Warm, Homey Feel And Soft Ambient Glow On Top Of Your Coastal End Tables Or Nightstands. Downward Directional Light Perfect For Reading, With The Tan Textured Drum Shade Diffusing Light For A Centralized Glow.
- Fishing For Complements: The Antique Fishing Pole Body Will Fetch Nothing But Complements When Placed In Your Den, Man Cave, Lodge Or Nautical Themed Office.
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Socket Switch - This Stylish Lamp Comes With An On/Off Line Switch, So You Can Turn The Lamp On And Off With Ease.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze w/Wood Accent
||12 in. x 15 in. x 28 in.
||Steel & Resin
||12in Tan Texture Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.