Whether you need accent lighting for your urban loft or your mid-century modern home office, the Floren Swing Arm Lamp fits the bill. Extend the light and adjust the antique metal head to direct the light for bedside reading or small tasks. Mounted on the wall, this lamp frees up space on your end table or nightstand for an uncluttered look perfect for minimalist bedrooms or small-space living.
Height: 9.75 inches
•Width: 5.875 inches
•Length: 23 inches
•Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Industrial Look: With A Distinctly Industrial Look, The Floren Collection Brings Contemporary Function And Modern Lighting Style To Your Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 10-Inch Height, 6-Inch Width, 13-23-Inch Extension; 6-Inch Diameter Shade; Requires 1-60-Watt (M) Bulb; On/Off Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: Antique Metal Shade Provides Strong, Downward Directional Light Ideal For Reading, Scrapbooking, Tech Repair, Fine Arts Or Other Small Tasks.
- Accordion Wall Extension: Accordion Wall Extension Adds To The Industrial Urban Vibe While Providing A Way For You To Reposition The Light. Move Extend Or Retract The Accordion Arm And Reposition The Metal Shade To Direct Light Where You Need It, When You Need It.
- Industrial Form And Function: While The Functionality Of This Utilitarian Lamp Adds Character, The Lustrous Antique Nickel Finish And Industrial Accents Make The Floren Perfect For Urban Lofts, Industrial Home Offices, Or Scandinavian-Inspired Bedrooms.
||23 in. x 6 in. x 10 in.
||5.88in Antique Nickel Outside & White Inside Shade
||Yes-On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.