This versatile lamp set has dynamic contours and brings a bold silhouette to a highly stylized urn base. The rich oil rubbed bronze finish and taupe tapered drum shade creates a warming appearance in any living space. Dress this pair up or down to fit your needs - place with a rich, dark colored wood furniture for a more classic, formal look in your living room, or place on top of white chalk painted end tables for a casual boho or rustic farmhouse feel.
Height: 27.5 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Wonderfully Weathered: Rustic Meets Modern With This Weathered Wonder. The Delicately Distressed Appearance Of The Weathered White Frame Of This Large Wall Mirror Brings Plenty Of Country Charm And Natural Lighting To Your Entryway, Living Room, Dining Room And More.
- Bold Statement: The Dynamic Contours And Punch Of Darkened Oil-Rubbed Bronze Creates A Bold Statement In Any Transitional Living Room, Casual Farmhouse Bedroom, Or Traditional Formal Sitting Room.
- Dress Up Or Down: Pair These Lamps With Rustic Farmhouse Or Cottage Chic Furniture For A Casual Feel, Or With Traditional Settees And Modern, Clean-Lined Sofas For A More Formal Feel.
- Dimensions: 27.5 Inch Height, 13 Inch Diameter Tapered Shade, On/Off Socket Switch, Requires 1-100-Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent For Each Lamp
- Transitional Style: The Traditional Stylized Candlestick Base Paired With The More Contemporary Color Palette Makes This Lamp The Ultimate In Transitional Accent Lighting
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||13 in. x 13 in. x 28 in.
||13in Taupe Tapered Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.