A classic silhouette and woven rattan makes this outdoor table lamp highly versatile to match your outdoor living room accessories. The tight basket weave pattern of the simulated rattan on the lamp base creates a lively texture while the warm, light tan terylene shade offers cozy contrast. Highly weather resistant with a bulb shield, weighted base and waterproof finishes, this table lamp is perfect for placement with your outdoor furniture. Place it next to your rocking chairs and enjoy a nice glass of iced tea on your front porch with a neighbor no matter what time of day it is. The soft, centralized illumination is perfect for lighting your late night conversations.
Height: 29.25 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Classic Lamp Design: A Classic Woven Body And Modern Forms Make This Outdoor Table Lamp Suitable For A Wide Variety Of Environments. The Basket-Woven Rattan Body Creates An Interesting Design Element Paired With The Shape Of The Light Tan Tapered Drum Shade.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 16 Inch Diameter, 16 Inch Diameter Shade, Requires 1-100 Watt (M) Bulb; Waterproof Push Button Switch
- Lighting Profile: Tapered Drum Shade Directs Light Down And Out To Create A Centralized Glow For Your Patio Or Front Porch.
- Durable Simulated Rattan: Durable, Fade-Resistant Material Mimics The Look And Feel Of Natural Rattan While Withstanding The Test Of Time Against Sun, Wind And Rain.
- Terylene Performance Fabric Shade: The Terylene Fabric Of The All-Weather Shade Is Composed Of Solution-Dyed Acrylic, Making The Durable Shade Fadeproof And Weather Resistant, Staying Vibrant Season After Season.
||16 in. x 16 in. x 29 in.
||Plastic & Steel
||16in Light Tan Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Outdoor Push Button Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.