This contemporary curved table lamp is an exceptional example of taking tried-and-true interior lighting design styles and translating them for outdoor use. An elegant woven rattan texture gives this lamp a modern twist, while its dark curved body is beautifully complemented by a paneled cream shade. While gorgeous enough for indoor use, this outdoor table lamp features water-tight seals in the bulb shield and features UL approved switches that are safe for use in wet and damp outdoor locations - perfect for use as a charming modern accessory on top of patio tables in your outdoor living room.
Height: 29.75 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Contemporary Curves: This Lamp Takes The Casual Texture Of Woven Rattan To A Contemporary Curved Form For A Look That S Decidedly Modern - Perfect For An Elegantly Decorated Backyard Oasis. The Tight Basket Woven Rattan Hugs The Curves Of This Lamp For A Casual Textural Effect On Your Outdoor Glass Tray Tables That Will Hold Color For Many Years
- Dimensions: 30-Inch Height, 15-Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-100-Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Light Color Of The Cream Drum Shade Diffuses Harsh Light While The Shape Directs It Downwards And Upwards For An Area-Filling Glow.
- Durable Simulated Rattan: Durable, Fade-Resistant Material Mimics The Look And Feel Of Natural Rattan While Withstanding The Test Of Time Against Sun, Wind And Rain.
- Terylene Performance Fabric Shade: The Terylene Fabric Of The All-Weather Shade Is Composed Of Solution-Dyed Acrylic, Making The Durable Shade Fadeproof And Weather Resistant, Staying Vibrant Season After Season.
||15 in. x 15 in. x 30 in.
||Resin & Glass
||15in Cream Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Outdoor Push Button Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.