Relax and unwind in bed with a good novel - this classic transitional lamp s swing arm allows you to control the placement of the lighting element to give you excellent task lighting and soft illumination. The traditional reeded candlestick base is brought up to date by a crisp white tapered drum shade and a brushed steel finish for a piece that s truly transitional. works with Amazon Alexa compatible smart plugs for on/off voice activated operation. (Amazon Alexa and smart plugs sold separately) Equally at home on top of Mid-Century Modern end tables and traditional nightstands, this table lamp will bring just the right amount of industrial charm to your home décor.
Height: 29 inches
•Width: 21 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 10.3 pounds
- Swing Arm Construction: The Ultimate Downward Directional Lighting, This Lamp S Swing Arm Allows You To Move The Lighting Element Out For Task Lighting And Back When You No Longer Need It. Perfect For Book Lovers, Writers Or Crafters Living In Smaller Spaces.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 21 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crisp White Color Brightly Diffuses Light While Directing It Downward For Lighting That S Both Atmospheric And Downward Directional - Perfect For Bedside Reading, Crafting Or Just Simply Relaxing After A Long Day.
- Industrial Modern Meets Traditional: The Traditional Reeded Candlestick Base Gets An Industrial Modern Facelift With Functioning Swing Arm And Clean-Lined White Tapered Drum Shade. Perfect For Urban Lofts, Small Space Living, And Transitional Bedrooms.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||16 in. x 21 in. x 29 in.
||15in White Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.