This transitional floor lamp features a reeded candlestick base which brought up to date with a contemporary crisp white drum shade and an adjustable swing arm. With a wide range of motion thanks to its swing arm construction, this floor lamp provides easy and accessible illumination options, simply position the swing arm where you need it, when you need it and tuck it away when your task is complete. With a slim profile perfect for tucking behind furniture, this floor lamp is perfect for minimalist living rooms or small space apartments thanks to its function-forward design and stylish classic looks.
Height: 59 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 24 inches
•Weight: 14 pounds
- Adjustable swing arm: this swing arm floor lamp features a wide 24-inch reach perfect for living rooms, home offices, and reading nooks. this lamp easily tucks behind furniture while the extended swing arm reach ensures that you always have the perfect precision task lighting for reading or simply scrolling through your timeline.
- Dimensions: fully assembled 59-inch height, 24-inch swing arm reach, 16-inch diameter shade
- Lighting profile: topped with an oatmeal tapered drum shade, this lamp gives off a warm comforting glow. multifunctional; this lamp offers room filling ambient illumination along with adjustably positioned downlighting thanks to the 3-way adjustable lighting.
- Timeless style: this floor lamp uses a time-honored candlestick design with an updated contemporary brushed steel finish. the elegantly detailed base provides a sturdy platform for the slim-profile fluted column, making this lamp perfect for smaller living spaces with its slim profile and functional design.
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation with high, medium and low light settings; requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb
||24 in. x 24 in. x 59 in.
||16in White Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.