This floor lamp s traditional reeded candlestick base is brought up to date by an oatmeal tapered drum shade and the unique warm tones in its copper bronze finish. With a wide range of motion thanks to its swing arm construction, this floor lamp provides easy and accessible illumination options, simply position the swing arm where you need it, when you need it and tuck it away when your task is complete. With a slim profile perfect for tucking behind furniture, this floor lamp is perfect for minimalist living rooms or small space apartments thanks to its function-forward design and stylish classic looks.
Height: 59 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 18.625 inches
•Weight: 14 pounds
- Traditional Floor Lamp: The Swing Arm Floor Lamp With A Copper Bronze Finish And A Tapered Drum Shade Adds The Perfect Rustic Accent To Your Home Decor
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Standing Lamp Has A 3-Way Adjustable Lighting For Illuminating Rooms, Vanity, Doorways, Pathways, Bathrooms, Hallways, Stairwells And More; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Dimensions: This Tall Floor Lamp Is 59 Inches In Height With A 24-Inch Swing And A 16-Inch Diameter Shade
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Light Pendant
- Alexa Compatible: This Lamp Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For Voice Activated Operations
||19 in. x 24 in. x 59 in.
||16in Oatmeal Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.