Highly versatile, this traditional wall lamp features a swing arm construction as the central design theme. With a wide range of motion, this lamp provides easy and accessible illumination options, simply position the swing arm where you need it - when you need it, and tuck it away when your task is complete. An ornate pattern on the copper bronze wall plate accentuates the lamp's sophisticated look. Each lamp is topped with an oatmeal tapered drum shade, and finished in a classic copper bronze.
Height: 16.5 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 22 inches
•Weight: 3 pounds
- Adjustable Swing Arm: The Riverside Swing Arm Wall Mounted Lamp Features A Wide 22-Inch Reach; Perfect For Bedrooms, Home Offices, And Reading Nooks; Easily Rests Against The Wall - Extend The Swing Arm To Deliver Light Where You Need It, When You Need It
- Dimensions: Fully Assembled 17-Inch Height, 22-Inch Swing Arm Reach, 12-Inch Diameter Shade
- Lighting Profile: Topped With An Oatmeal Tapered Drum Shade, Riverside Gives Off A Warm Comforting Glow. Multifunctional; This Lamp Offers Room Filling Ambient Illumination Along With Adjustably Positioned Downlighting
- Room Placement: A Great Addition To A Bedroom, Offers The Classic Profile Of A Lamp With The Functionality Of A Task Or Reading Light; Living Room Couch Side Reading Would Be Oh So Enjoyable, The Shade Elegantly Illuminates The Room While Tucked Away Against The Wall And Offers Precision Lighting When The Swing Arm Is Engaged
- Timeless Style: This Wall Mounted Swing Arm Lamp Uses A Time Honored Candlestick Design With A Warm Copper Bronze Finish; The Ornately Detailed Backplate Provides A Sophisticated Platform For The Slim-Profile Of The Swing Arm Extension
||22 in. x 12 in. x 17 in.
||12in Oatmeal Tapered Drum Shade
||Yes-3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.