A gorgeously detailed bird-nest design adorns the drum shade of this outdoor floor lamp. Natural looking all-weather rattan entwines itself into a swirling patterned drum, encircling a white glass inner shade. Designed for outdoor living rooms, this unique lamp features a rich oil rubbed bronze and faux rattan to help expertly complete the design of any outdoor living space. Built to last and constructed with safety in mind, each outoor lamp is UL listed for safe placement in damp or wet locations - perfect for outdoor living rooms, decks, porches, patios, or sunrooms.
Height: 59 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 21.3 pounds
- Rustic Floor Lamp: The Outdoor Floor Lamp With A Bronze Finish And A Woven Faux Rattan Shade Adds The Perfect Rustic Accent To Your Home Decor
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Standing Lamp Illuminates Rooms, Vanity, Doorways, Pathways, Bathrooms, Hallways, Stairwells, And More; Has A Convenient Pole Switch And Requires One 100-Watt Maximum Bulb
- Dimensions: This Tall Floor Lamp Is 59 Inches In Height With A 16-Inch Diameter Shade
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Light Pendant
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||16 in. x 16 in. x 59 in.
||Steel & Glass
||16in Rattan Entwins Shade
||On/Off Outdoor Push Button Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.