This cool blue table lamp beautifully blends contemporary nuances with a crystal clear glass body to create a sophisticated take on a classic lamp silhouette. The highly reflective clear glass and brushed steel base catches the bright light escaping from the sultry blue shade, creating a shimmering reflective accent on top of your living room end tables. The 3-Way Adjustable lighting ensures that you'll always have the perfect amount of light for any situation, whether you need a soft, ambient glow for late night reading, bright, room-filling illumination to light up an after dinner conversation, or something in between.
Height: 28.75 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Whimsical Design: Glass Vase Body Has Extreme Clarity And High Reflectiveness, Creating A Light, Airy Look With Its Whimsical Design.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent, 3-Way Socket Switch
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Choose Between High, Medium And Low Light Settings To Create The Perfect Atmosphere For Any Situation.
- Lighting Profile: Blue Metallic Shade Focuses Light Downward, Making This Lamp A Superb Reading Light When Placed On Your Contemporary Night Stands. The Metallic Weave Of The Shade Also Catches The Light, Creating A Glimmering Effect.
- Subtle Glam: Chic Glimmering Metallic Blue Provides A Subtle Glam Accent When Paired With The Lustrous Brushed Steel And Ultra-Clear Glass Body.
||15 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||15in Blue Metallic Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.