This fiery red table lamp beautifully blends contemporary nuances with a glossy cherry red glass finish to create a sophisticated take on a classic lamp silhouette. The highly reflective deep red glass and brushed steel base catches the bright light escaping from the crisp white shade, creating a shimmering reflective accent on top of your living room end tables. The 3-Way Adjustable lighting ensures that you ll always have the perfect amount of light for any situation, whether you need a soft, ambient glow for late night reading, bright, room-filling illumination to light up an after dinner conversation, or something in between.
Height: 28.75 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Whimsical Design: Glass Vase Body Has Extreme Clarity And High Reflectiveness, While Adding A Deep Pop Of Red Color
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent, 3-Way Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: White Shade Focuses Light Downward, Making This Lamp A Superb Reading Light When Placed On Your Contemporary Night Stands. The Reflective Base Also Catches The Light For An Overall Bright Effect
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Choose Between High, Medium And Low Light Settings To Create The Perfect Atmosphere For Any Situation.
- Bold Color: The Bold Cherry Red Tint Of The Clear Glass Adds Style And Fun To Your Living Rooms
||15 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||Steel & Glass
||15in Cream Tapered Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.