Bring a touch of coastal charm to your home with our Naples-inspired casual table lamp. Featuring a clear glass base reminiscent of the crystal waters off the coast of Naples, Italy, and topped with a thick burlap drum shade, this lamp is both elegant and rustic. With 3-way adjustable lighting, you can customize the lamp's brightness to create the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Perfect for contemporary or rustic living rooms, bedrooms, or home offices, the lamp's clear glass design seamlessly melds with any home decor Product Dimensions:
- Height: 30 inches
- Width: 16 inches
- Length: 16 inches
- Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Modern Farmhouse Style: A Rustic Tan Burlap Shade Sits Atop A Crystal-Clear Jug Shaped Lamp Body; With French Wire Construction (The Power Cord Runs Along The Exterior Of The Lamp Body) The Glass Remains Flawless Without The Need Of A Cord Exit Hole
- Dimensions: Fully Assembled 30 Inch Height, 16 Inch Diameter Shade
- Room Placement: A Statement Piece; The Capri 1 Light Rustic Farmhouse Lamp Is Perfect For Entryway Tables Or Exterior Stairwell Displays; At 30 Inches In Height And A 16 Inch Diameter Base, This Table Lamp Makes It Presence Known In Living Area.
- Lighting Profile: The Tan Burlap Shade Illuminates The Area In A Warm Glow, Great For Creating A Soft Warm Comforting Ambient Glowl 150 Watt Medium Base (E26) 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent (Bulb Not Included), 3-Way Socket Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||16 in. x 16 in. x 30 in.
||16in Burlap Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.