This stylish table lamp features a stripped down and sophisticated tripod form while the decisively angular appearance of the lamp body presents a rebellious and cutting edge tone. With a stylistic slant towards mid-century modern minimalism, this sharp lamp collection is as versatile as it is stylish. Place this Mid Century Modern wonder in your industrial living room, modern home office, or retro bedroom.
Height: 29 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 3.74 pounds
- Cutting Edge Style: Sharp Angles, Clean Lines, Brushed Steel, And A Contrasting Drum Shade Makes This Table Lamp The Cutting Edge In Contemporary Décor.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter Drum Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Tripod Style Base: Ultra-Modern Tripod Style Base Gives This Lamp A Unique Industrial Style Perfect For Mid-Century Modern Design Styles.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Fully Functional 3-Way Adjustable Lighting Allows You To Control The Ambiance From A Room-Filling Glow To Soft, Centralized Lighting With High, Medium And Low Light Levels.
- Lighting Profile: Crisp White Drum Shade Creates A Warm, Textured Light That Fills The Room With Light. Perfect For End Tables In Your Mid-Century Modern Living Room.
||15 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||15in White Textured Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.