Get the best of the beach without the sticky sand or sun burnt faces - this white table lamp brings the look and feel of ocean living to your coastal living room. Elegantly designed with an antique white finish, the raised coral reef motif circles the modern cylindrical base to create this decidedly coastal statement piece. Place the lamp in your bedroom on your nightstands for a subtle coastal look.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.04 pounds
- Coastal Living: No Matter If You Leave In A Beach Cottage Off The Gulf Of Mexico Or In A Loft In New York, Bring The Colors And The Textures Of The Sea Home To Your Coastal Living Room Or Nautical-Inspired Bedroom.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width, 12 Inch Ext, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Nautical Elegance: Natural Branches And Coral Textures Are Teeming With Life On This Wavy Reef Relief Patterned Lamp. The Crisp White Oval Drum Shade Parallels The Cylindrical Base Of The Lamp, Giving This Coastal Piece A More Modern Feel
- Lighting Profile: The Shape Of The Drum Shade Focuses Light Upwards To Splash Light On The Ceiling And Downwards For More Focused Illumination. The White Color Of The Shade Diffuses Any Harsh Light, Creating A Pleasant Atmosphere Perfect For Relaxing On Your Light Colored Sofa Or Accent Chair.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Adjust The Lighting To Fit Your Needs With The 3-Way Socket Switch. Change From High, Medium Or Low Light Settings With Ease. Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb.
||15 in. x 12 in. x 30 in.
||12in White Oval Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.