A neutral color palette and a wonderfully weathered coquina finish makes this outdoor floor lamp a classic-cottage chic design powerhouse. The classical lines and urn-like silhouette are beautifully complemented by a gray tweed tapered drum shade. Perfect for your casual, rustic, farmhouse, or cottage chic outdoor living room, this tall floor lamp will provide plenty of bright, ambient lighting while withstanding the stiffest of breezes and any inclement weather thanks to its weighted base, bulb shield and weather-proofing finishes.
Height: 58 inches
•Width: 16.5 inches
•Length: 16.5 inches
•Weight: 15.4 pounds
- Cottage Chic Outdoor Lighting: A Weathered Coquina Finish And A Classic Profile Gives This Outdoor Floor Lamp A Quaint, Chic Feel - Perfect For Outdoor Living Rooms, Decks, And Porches
- Dimensions: 58 Inch Height, 16.5 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-100 Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent, Waterproof Push Button Switch
- Weathered Coquina Finish: Smooth Coquina Finish Gives This Floor Lamp A Textured Look That Complements All The Sculptural Curves And Details. This Rustic Coquina Finish Combined With The Classic Urn-Like Profile And Cream Color Palette Creates The Perfect Cottage Chic Accent In Your Backyard Retreat.
- Terylene Performance Fabric Shade: The Terylene Fabric Of The All-Weather Shade Is Composed Of Solution-Dyed Acrylic, Making The Durable Shade Fadeproof And Weather-Resistant, Staying Vibrant Season After Season.
- Bulb Shields: Our Ul Listed Lamp Has A Clear Bulb Shield To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
||17 in. x 17 in. x 58 in.
||Steel & Concrete
||16.5in Cream Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Outdoor Push Button Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.