With a look of hand lashed slats in its distinctive outer shade, this tropical outdoor table lamp brings exotic influences to outdoor living spaces. Completely casual in design, this lamp features an all-weather fabric inner shade that keeps the bulb light warm and glowing without harsh highlights. The rich bronze finish is perfectly suited for outdoor cabanas or as a luminous highlight for lush tropical-inspired landscapes. With a UL certification for use in damp and wet outdoor locations, the rugged tip-proof design of this floor lamp will withstand harsh wind, rain, and sun.
Height: 29 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 11.7 pounds
- Tropical Bamboo: Bamboo Outer Shade Creates A Tropical Feel For Your Outdoor Living Room, Deck, Porch, Or Sunroom.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height; 14 Inch Diameter Shade; Requires 1-100 Watt (M) Bulb; On/Off Socket Switch
- Exotic Retreat: Create Your Perfect Exotic Retreat In Your Backyard With The Lashed Bamboo Slate Shade And Dark Finish Of This Tropical Outdoor Floor Lamp. Bringing The Look Of Polynesian Tropical Islands To Your Backyard, The Lashed Dark Split Bamboo Shade Paired With The Rich Bronze Finish Will Make You Dream Of Vacations In Paradise.
- Terylene Performance Fabric Shade: The Terylene Fabric Of The All-Weather Shade Is Composed Of Solution-Dyed Acrylic, Making The Durable Shade Fadeproof And Weather Resistant, Staying Vibrant Season After Season.
- Bulb Shields: Our Ul Listed Lamp Has A Clear Glass Bulb Shield To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||14 in. x 14 in. x 29 in.
||14in Dark All Weather Split Bamboo Shade Shade
||On/Off Outdoor Push Button Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.