Elegant simplicity is topped by a unique squared glass shade with softened edges. Finished in a classic and warm oil rubbed bronze, this versatile family is perfectly suited for desktop illumination or chairside reading study sessions.
Height: 27.875 inches
•Width: 11 inches
•Length: 5.5 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Urban-Industrial Office: Place The Arch Table Lamp On Top Of Your Mid-Century Modern Desk Or In Your Urban Office For An Elegant Take On An Industrial Accent.
- Dimensions: 28 Inch Height, 6 Inch Width, 11 Inch Extension; 6 Inch Width Glass Shade, Requires 1-100 Watt Bulb; On/Off Base Switch
- Lighting Profile: Cream Glass Shade Diffuses Light For A Soft, Ambient Glow. Perfect For Placing On Desktops And Nightstands For Soft Accent Lighting.
- On/Off Base Switch: The Easy-To-Access Front-Facing Base Switch Makes For Easy On/Off Switching, Especially When Rushing Out Of The Office.
- Versatile Style: The Unique Intersection Of Curved And Straight-Lined Details Is The Hallmark Characteristic Of This Lighting Family, And This Contrast Paired With The Oil-Rubbed Bronze Makes This Lamp An Ideal Accent For A Wide Range Of Styles From Mid-Century Modern To Urban Contemporary.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||6 in. x 11 in. x 28 in.
||4.25in Cream Rectangular Glass Shade
||On/Off Base Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.