Beautify your home or office with this transitional table lamp collection, simple yet impactful design elements provide the perfect balance of form and function. Finished in a rich golden flecked bronze, and featuring a soft white rectangular shade, the angular supporting arm of this lamp allows for focused yet out of the way illumination for reading or other deskside tasks. The single light model rests at 24-inches in height and features a desktop space-saving footprint of only 6-inches in width. Each model features an easy to access on/off switch found in the stepped design of the base.
Height: 24 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 5.5 inches
•Weight: 5.61 pounds
- Elegantly Curved: The Frosted Glass Shade Is Suspended From A Beautifully Arced Arm - Simple Design And Contrasting Color Palette Makes This Piece Suitable For A Wide Range Of Environments, From An Elegantly Modern Bedroom To A Zen Asian-Inspired Living Space.
- Dimensions: 24 Inch Height, 5.5 Inch Width, 12 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: White Glass Shades Diffuse Light, Making A Centralized Glow On Your Entry Way Tables.
- On/Off Base Switch: Quickly Turn The Light On And Off With Ease With The Push Button Switch Located On The Base Of The Lamp.
- Illuminate Your End Tables: This Lamp Provides Excellent Focused Illumination When Placed On An End Table Between Two Arm Chairs So Both You And A Loved One Can Enjoy The Warm Light.
||Golden Flecked Bronze
||6 in. x 12 in. x 24 in.
||4.25in White Rectangular Glass Shade
||On/Off Base Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.