Bask in the warm light of this traditional floor lamp. Fully functional with adjustable lighting, you can control the ambiance from room-filling illumination to a soft glow suitable for casually conversing with guests. A shimmering brushed steel finish creates a look that's perfect for both traditional light and airy spaces and contemporary posh rooms.
Height: 59 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Elegant form: the full-figured profile of the chatham floor lamp is the perfect transitional piece that bridges together traditional forms with a contemporary color palette.
- Dimensions: 59 inch height, 15 inch diameter tapered drum shade, requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb or led equivalent, 3-way socket switch
- 3-way adjustable lighting: high, medium and low light levels can drastically change the atmosphere of the room - a soft, centralized glow is perfect for late night tv binging, while a bright illumination allows you to read fine print from your favorite comfy chair.
- Lighting profile: the glimmering brushed steel finish shines in the warm light of the white drum shade. the tapered shape of the shade directs light down and out, making this lamp ideal for creating both focused light suitable for reading and a soft, atmospheric glow.
- Return to tradition: trophy-styled pedestal base and brushed steel finish complements the full-figured traditional shape of this floor lamp - perfect for placing next to dark wood furniture in modern living rooms or transitional bedrooms.
||15 in. x 15 in. x 59 in.
||15in White Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.