Bask in the warm light of this traditional floor lamp. Fully functional with adjustable lighting, you can control the ambiance from room-filling illumination to a soft glow suitable for casually conversing with guests. The rich oil rubbed bronze finish and gold tapered drum shade with the light creates a warm, atmospheric glow - perfect for your living room, home office, or bedroom.
Height: 59 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Elegant Form: The Full-Figured Profile Of The Chatham Floor Lamp Creates A Traditional Vibe With Its Rich Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish And Stylish Gold Tapered Drum Shade.
- Dimensions: 59 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent, 3-Way Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: The Rich Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish Glimmers In The Warm Light Of The Light Gold Drum Shade. The Tapered Shape Of The Shade Directs Light Down And Out, Making This Lamp Ideal For Creating Both Focused Light Suitable For Reading And A Soft, Atmospheric Glow.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: High, Medium And Low Light Levels Can Drastically Change The Atmosphere Of The Room - A Soft, Centralized Glow Is Perfect For Late Night Tv Binging, While A Bright Illumination Allows You To Read Fine Print From Your Favorite Comfy Chair.
- Enlighten A Conversation: This Floor Lamp Is The Perfect Height To Place Next To Your Chesterfield Sofa Or Leather Recliner So You Can Enjoy The Morning Paper Or Late Night After Dinner Conversation In The Warm Light Of The Lamp.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||15 in. x 15 in. x 59 in.
||15in Light Gold Tapered Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.