Complete your style with a fun pop of color! This table lamp's glossy glass base comes in a playful textured teal hue perfect for your nautical home decor. Place on top of your coastal end tables to add a fun pop of color and bright lighting to your contemporary living room. This lamp's short stature and 3-Way Adjustable Lighting makes it the perfect casual table lamp - use as a reading light beside your favorite cozy accent chair!
Height: 20.5 inches
•Width: 14.5 inches
•Length: 14.5 inches
•Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Soft Blue Tint: Glossy Blue-Tinted Glass Base And White Colored Shade Fits In A Wide Variety Of Décor. The Vintage Glass Shape Fits Right At Home In A Transitional Home Office, Or The Glossy Glass Adds A Light And Airy Whimsical Look To Your Minimalist Living Room. Modern Glass Finish Gives A Look That'S Perfect For Coastal, Farmhouse, Shabby Chic, And Other Design Styles - A True Transitional Piece.
- Dimensions: 21 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, 15 Inch Ext; 15 Inch Tapered Drum Shade; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent; 3-Way Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: White Shade Directs Light Down And Out For Both Atmospheric And Focused Light. Place On Your Nightstand For The Perfect Bedside Accent Lamp.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Light Blue Glassand Brushed Steel
||15 in. x 15 in. x 21 in.
||14.5in White Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.