Complete your style with a fun pop of color! This table lamp's glossy glass base comes in a rich amber brown to expertly coordinate with your transitional home decor. Pair the brown glass lamp with your rustic farmhouse nightstands. This lamp's short stature and 3-Way Adjustable Lighting makes it the perfect casual table lamp - use as a reading light beside your favorite cozy accent chair!
Height: 20.5 inches
•Width: 14.5 inches
•Length: 14.5 inches
•Weight: 6.16 pounds
- Rustic To Contemporary: Glossy Brown Glass Base And Cream Colored Shade Fits In A Wide Variety Of Décor. The Vintage Glass Shape Fits Right At Home In A Rustic Lodge Style Home Office, Or The Glossy Glass Can Add A Pop Of Color To Contemporary End Tables.
- Dimensions: 21 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, 15 Inch Ext; 15 Inch Tapered Drum Shade; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent; 3-Way Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: Cream Empire Shade Directs Light Down And Out For Both Atmospheric And Focused Light. Place On Your Nightstand For The Perfect Bedside Accent Lamp.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: With High, Medium And Low Light Levels, You Can Control The Light In The Room From A Soft, Centralized Glow To Room-Filling Illumination.
- Transitional Versatility: Modern Glass Finish Combines With Brown Earth Tones For A Look That'S Both Contemporary And Farmhouse - A True Transitional Piece.
||15 in. x 15 in. x 21 in.
||Steel & Glass
||14.5in Cream Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.