Sparkling, glimmering antique mercury glass accentuates the tall, slim profile of this vase-shaped table lamp. Highly reflective, the mercurcy glass's ridges catch the light escaping from the contemporary 16-inch diameter drum shade. The crisp white fabric shade brightly diffuses the light from the 3-way bulb, adding a modern glam twist to this perfectly posh table lamp.
Height: 29.5 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 5.06 pounds
- Antique Mercury Glass: This Tall Table Lamp Features An Antique Mercury Glass Finish, Adding A Touch Of Sparkle And Glam To Your Posh Contemporary Living Room. The Deep Ridges In The Glass Lamp Body Accentuate The Textured Appearance For A Look That'S Perfect For Any Modern Living Room, Bedroom, Or Home Office.
- Dimensions: 29.5 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The White Drum Shade Proves To Be The Perfect Companion For Any Room, As It Creates A Centralized Diffused Glow That Drapes The Entire Room In Warmth.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Antique Mercury Glass and Brushed Steel
||16 in. x 16 in. x 30 in.
||16in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.