The refined and industrial-inspired form of this contemporary collection provides a unique blend stripped-down design and elegant craftsmanship. Created using a selective manufacturing process that produces high quality, ultra-refined glass with extreme clarity, this lamp's sleek glass silhouette is the crown jewel of this high-profile lamp and pendant collection. Further expanding on its industrial-modern theme, brushed steel accents adorn the table and floor lamp, in addition to the luxuriously styled pendant. Opting for a more rustic vibe, the alternate oil rubbed bronze finished accents and lamp bodies steer towards a farmhouse look. Complete the industrial tone by powering the accent lamp with a warm vintage LED Edison bulb, now included.
Height: 28.25 inches
•Width: 7.875 inches
•Length: 7.875 inches
•Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Industrial-Inspired: Clean Design And Elegant Craftsmanship Combine To Form This Industrial-Modern Table Lamp
- Dimensions: 28 Inch Height, 8 Inch Diameter, 8 Inch Extension, Requires One Up To 100 Watt Medium Bulb Or Equivalent Led, May Also Use Equivalent Edison Bulb, 7 Inch Diameter Clear Glass Shade
- Lighting Profile: Ultra-Refined Glass Shade Is Completely Clear To Allow Light To Fully Fill The Room.
- Sleek Glass Silhouette: Selective Manufacturing Process Produces High-Quality, Ultra-Refined Glass With Extreme Clarity. The Elegantly-Shaped Glass Is Perched Pendant-Style From The Top Of This High Profiled Table Lamp
- Versatile Style: Thoughtful Design And Clever Craftsmanship Allows The Casey To Fit In A Wide Variety Of Environments: The Dazzling Chrome Finish Lends A Modern Feel, While The Simple Addition Of An Edison Bulb Makes The Casey A Strong, Industrial Accent.
||8 in. x 8 in. x 28 in.
||Metal & Glass
||7in Clear Glass Shade
||On/Off Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.