Some nights are filled with good company; other nights are spent contemplating what that green light in the distance truly means. The Reese Torchiere's adjustable lighting makes sure you have the right atmosphere for both. Inspired by the decadent art-deco movement of the Roaring 20s, the fluted post base gets a regal aged golden bronze finish that pairs wonderfully with the amber scavo glass.
Height: 71 inches
•Width: 15.5 inches
•Length: 15.5 inches
•Weight: 23.1 pounds
- Vintage Floor Lamp: Ideal For A Traditional Or Vintage-Glam Decorating Styles, This Tall Standing Lamp Reflects The Look Of The Roaring 20S For A Standout Look In Your Space
- Dimensions: This Tall Floor Lamp Measures 71 Inches High And 15.5 Inches Wide; Requires 150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Glass Shade Of This Metal Floor Lamp Gently Diffuses Light On The Sides While Allowing Bright Light To Escape From The Top For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination
- Designed For Convenience: Our Floor Lamps For Living Room Feature A Generous 6-Ft Cord And Easy-To-Use Rotary Switch
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Indoor Lighting Products Come With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty; Available To Answer Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away
||Aged Golden Bronze
||16 in. x 16 in. x 71 in.
||Plastic & Glass
||1.65in Amber Scavo Glass Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.