The winding, realistic grape vine frame of this floor lamp is sure to bring a touch of the outdoors right inside. Coming in a bronze finish, the frame of this lamp could have been taken right out of the woods and crafted into the light source you see. Authentic looking right down to the texture of the frame, this lamp features an oil paper shade that brings in a rustic touch to the organic lamp. With the arm jutting out from the support frame, this lamp would be perfect to place behind your favorite reading chair where you can cozy up with a good fantasy novel. With its natural looks, this lamp would be right at home in a lodge-inspired space placed alongside a large leather couch and dark accent pieces spread throughout. Plenty of warm light will be brought into the space by this natural looking floor lamp!
Height: 61 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 11 pounds
- Rustic Floor Lamp: The Indoor Floor Lamp With A Bronze Branch-Like Finish And A Tan Oil-Paper Shade Adds The Perfect Rustic Accent To Your Home Decor
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Standing Lamp Illuminates Rooms, Vanity, Doorways, Pathways, Bathrooms, Hallways, Stairwells, And More; Requires One 100-Watt Maximum Bulb
- Dimensions: This Tall Floor Lamp Is 61 Inches In Height With A 12-Inch Extension Arm And 12-Inch Diameter Shade
- Lodge Inspired: Oil Paper Shade And Rustic Frame Creates A Wonderful Organic Accent And Whimsical Flair To Your Lodge-Inspired Living Space
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||18 in. x 12 in. x 61 in.
||12in Oil Paper Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.