Turn up the glam with this stylish sleek floor lamp! The shimmering antique brass finish that clings to the tall, curved profile of this lamp is sure to turn heads. A white marble base adds style and stability to this lamp, giving it a luxe look perfect for your vintage, posh, glam, or Mid Century Modern inspired living space. Place this lamp beside your tufted accent chair for a pop of metallic charm. The swiveled metal shade makes for an excellent reading light, while the lamp is easy to operate with a simple line switch.
Height: 55 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 18 pounds
- Contemporary Glam Style: One Part Glam, One Part Contemporary - This Stylish Lamp Fits In A Wide Variety Of Rooms And Styles Yet Its Sleek Metallic Charm And Minimalist Profile Is Sure To Add The Perfect Finishing Touch To Your Living Space. A Shimmering Antique Brass Finish And White Marble Base Expertly Suit Mid-Century Modern Home Décor, Adding A Hint Of Retro Vibe To Your Modern Metallic Master Bedroom.
- Dimensions: 55 Inch Height, 13 Inch Width, 7 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Marvelous Marble Base: The 4 Inch Thick Rectangular White Marble Block Base Provides An Exceptional Dose Of Luxurious Style To Add A Unique Visual Contrast To The Decidedly Contemporary Vibe Of The Polished Antique Brass Frame.
- Swiveled Shade: The Swiveled Metal Shade Creates Excellent Task Lighting Perfect For Reading, Crafting, Or For Providing An Atmospheric Glow To Your Living Space.
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
||7 in. x 13 in. x 55 in.
||Steel & Marble
||7in AB Outside & White Inside Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.