Upscale with a functional twist, this floor lamp is the perfect accent in your transitional home. This collection is elegantly styled with a striking dark antique brass finish and overscaled cream tapered drum shade, but the true defining characteristic is the adjustable tilt arm. Simply use the handle to reposition the light downwards for focused task lighting or upwards for room-filling illumination - perfect for placing beside an oversized chair in your contemporary living room.
Height: 71 inches
•Width: 32 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 10.6 pounds
- Adjustable Tilt Arm: Adjustable Tilt Arm Allows You To Reposition The Placement Of The Lighting Element. Tilt Downward For Focused Task Lighting, Or Tilt Up For More Dramatic, Room Filling Illumination.
- Dimensions: 59 Inch Max Height, 32 Inch Width, 13 Inch Ext; 13 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade; Requires 1-150 Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent; On/Off Line Switch
- Slim Profile: Thin, Stately Profile Doesn T Distract From Your Home Décor While Still Providing Plenty Of Support For The Adjustable Tilt Arm
- Lighting Profile: Shape Of The Tapered Drum Shade Creates Excellent Focused Directional Light. Perfect For Reading In Your Favorite Chair, Or For Use As A Task Light In Your Home Office.
- On/Off Line Switch: Convenient On/Off Line Switch Allows You To Easily Turn The Lamp On And Off Without Feeling For A Socket Switch.
||Dark Antique Brass
||13 in. x 32 in. x 71 in.
||13in Cream Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.