This lamp's majestic 8 point trophy celebrates the regal buck. Perfect for your lodge-style retreat, this intricately carved antler lamp is beautifully branched and mounted on a stepped black base. Place on your weathered end table beside your recliner to use as a reading light - with three light levels, you can have the right amount of light for reading the paper or binging late night TV.
Height: 28.75 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Antler Appearance: Faux Deer Antler Is Intricately Carved To Create The Perfect Rustic Home Décor For Any Hunter Or Nature Enthusiast.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 15 Inch Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent, Socket Switch
- Rustic Lodge: With The Natural Organic Form Of The Antler And The Elegance Of The Tapered Shade, This Lamp Will Add A Classy Rustic Accent To Your Lodge-Themed Living Area. Perfect For Man Caves!
- Lighting Profile: Dark Tan Tapered Shade Creates A Warm, Downward Focused Glow Perfect For Reading Beside Your Rich Leather Recliner.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: With High, Medium And Low Light Levels, You'Ll Always Have Just The Right Amount Of Light For Nearly Any Situation.
||15 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||Resin & Metal
||15in Taupe Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.