A classic warm two-tone finish and an old-fashioned spinning top profile give this lamp set a sophisticated attitude. The oil-rubbed bronze finish contrasts nicely with the rustic sienna accents that shine in the light emitted from the more modernly-shaped tapered drum shade. Place one lamp on each traditional end table or on top of your console table for a refined accent in your transitional space.
Height: 28 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.48 pounds
- Old-Fashioned Style: Old-Fashioned Spinning Top Profile And Rich Toned Finish Creates A Wonderfully Vintage Take On Accent Lighting
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 18 Inch Diameter, 15 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-100 Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Set Of Two Lamps: Set Includes Two Lamps So You Can Create A Vintage Theme Throughout Your Entire Home By Placing One Lamp In Separate Rooms, Or You Can Place Together For A Huge Dose Of Vintage Charm
- Lighting Profile: Tapered Cream Drum Shade Creates A Soft, Warm Glow From Your Nightstands To Create A Gentle Ambiance
- Victorian Home Office: A Rich Oil-Rubbed Bronze Paired With The Deep Red Sienna Acorn Accent Fits Right At Home In A Vintage Victorian Themed Office - Pair With Deep Reds, Antique Golds And Crown Molding For An Elegant Look That Looks Straight From The Refined 1800S
||Oil Rubbed Bronze Fniish with Sienna Accents
||15 in. x 15 in. x 28 in.
||15in Cream Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.