You'll need more than 120 characters to tweet about the fantastical design of this floor lamp series. Featuring a delicate tree branch extension as the supporting bulb arm, a small finch remains perched, captivated by the marvelous oil rubbed bronze finish. Towering at 60 inches in height, the slender frame of the floor lamp is topped with a 14-inch diameter oatmeal tapered shade. Perfectly suitable for use in a home office as the generous extension arm provides ideal conditions for reading documents or books. Excellent for lodge or rustic environments, this thematic floor lamp would make an excellent complement to a cozy reading chair.
Height: 60 inches
•Width: 13.5 inches
•Length: 21 inches
•Weight: 10.12 pounds
- Rustic Floor Lamp: The Swing Arm Floor Lamp With An Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Bird Leaf-Shaped Finial And A White Tapered Shade Adds The Perfect Rustic Accent To Your Home Decor
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Standing Lamp Has A 3-Way Adjustable Lighting For Illuminating Rooms, Vanity, Doorways, Pathways, Bathrooms, Hallways, Stairwells And More; Requires One 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Dimensions: This Tall Floor Lamp Is 60 Inches In Height With A 21-Inch Swing And 13.5-Inch Diameter Shade
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Light Pendant
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||Oil Rubbed Bronze with Gold Highlights
||21 in. x 14 in. x 60 in.
||13.5in Oatmeal Tapered Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.