Whether you call this lamp industrial or nautical, one thing is for certain - this desk lamp has no lack of style. This unique desk lamp looks as if it is comprised of vintage metal tubing harvested from an antique ship - perfect for your urban industrial loft or your vintage nautical themed home office. A crystal clear glass shade adds a light, airy touch to this piece, allowing the warm light of the LED Edison bulb to flow freely to create plenty of bright illumination from on top of your mixed material home office desk as you spend the day working from home.
Height: 26.25 inches
•Width: 7 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Focused Task Lighting: The Most Important Back To School Supplies Include Bright Task Lighting That Helps Your Student Focus While Preventing Eyestrain - Perfect For Use As A Reading Light In Your Work From Home Office Or Homework Station While Coordinating With Your Back To School Decorations
- Dimensions: 26.25 Inch Height, 7 Inch Width, 12 Inch Ext; Includes 1-500 Lm Led Edison Bulb
- Vintage Meets Industrial: Pipe-Like Forms Get A Distressed, Weathered Finish Ideal For Any Vintage, Nautical, Or Industrial Home Décor. The Urban Design Of This Large Desk Lamp Lamp Perfectly Showcases The Crystal Clear Glass Shades And The Included Led Edison Bulb, Adding An Antique, Steampunk-Esque Vibe To Your Urban Industrial Loft.
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb - Up To A $5 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Lighting Profile: The Crystal Clear Glass Shade Allows The Light From The Included Edison Bulb To Flow Freely For A Bright, Atmospheric Glow
||12 in. x 7 in. x 26 in.
||6.25in Clear Glass Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.