Handsome and refined, this table lamp maintains the traditional feel and functionality of the classic swing arm with modernly inspired updates to the finish and shade arrangements. Offering the convenience of light where you need it, when you need it, the lamp is perfect for bedside reading. Use the extension of the swing arm lamp to direct warm directional light on a book or magazine, then simply tuck it back against the wall and drift to sleep.
Height: 26 inches
•Width: 16.5 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 6.69 pounds
- Modern Design: Rich Oil-Rubbed Bronze And A Light Gold Tapered Shade Lends A Traditional Look To This Wall Light. The Swing Arm Adds Function To The Form, Making This The Ultimate Lighting Solution For Your Bedside, Hallways Or Guest Room
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Adjust The Mood In Your Transitional Home - Select From High, Medium And Low Light Levels To Choose The Right Lighting For Any Situation
- Fully Functional Swing Arm: Traditional Shapes And Forms Get A Functional Makeover With This Swing Arm Lamp
- Illuminate Your Bedside: Perfect For Directing Task Lighting To Where You Need It, This Lamp Is Expertly Suited For Bedside Tables With Its Fully Functional Swing Arm
- Lighting Profile: Crisp White Tapered Drum Shade Diffuses Light For Soft, Centralized Illumination While Directing It Downwards For An Overall Bright Effect That S Perfect For Reading A Good Book Or E-Reader
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||12 in. x 17 in. x 26 in.
||12in Tan Tapered Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.