Hospitality lighting has never looked so good. Featuring dual electrical outlets on the base, you can charge all of your devices - laptops, phones, tablets and more - making this the perfect hospitable touch for a guest room or in-law suite nightstand. A simple, pared down profile is accentuated by a cream drum shade and rich oil rubbed bronze finish, matching the casual, welcoming home décor of your guest bedroom while still filling the room with a brightly diffused glow. With its dual outlets, this 27-inch tall lamp makes the perfect craft room or dorm accent, giving extra power sources for you to charge your devices, power your tools, or simply place an outlet at a more convenient spot.
Height: 27 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 7.04 pounds
- Classic charm + modern function: at first glance, this lamp appears to be warm, inviting accent with its rich oil rubbed bronze finish and cream colored drum shade - but this lamp has a surprising feature: dual outlets embedded at the base.
- Dimensions: 27 inch height, 14 inch width; requires 1-150 watt maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the crisp white drum shade creates bright, room-filling illumination from on top of your sleek marble-topped nightstands or modern glass end tables.
- Dual electrical outlets: two electrical outlets are located on the base of this lamp, allowing you to charge your devices, power on alarm clocks and personal styling tools, or simply adding an additional outlet in a more convenient spot.
- Convenient button switch: no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch - this contemporary lamp includes a convenient on/off push button switch at the base for quick and easy operation.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||14 in. x 14 in. x 27 in.
||14in Cream Linen Drum Shade
||On/Off Base Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.