This nature-inspired floor lamp helps to bring a touch of natural charm to your indoor living area. Featuring a central design element of intricately designed leaves and climbing vines, this exquisite collection helps to bring life and charisma to your home office or living room. Standing at a hearty 57-inches in height, the floor lamp is finished in a rich and savory oil rubbed bronze, the growing vine accent extends into the 15-inch gold tapered drum shade. Use the Floor Lamp to accentuate the organic-inspired details in your living room - pair with dark-colored wood furniture, your neutral colored sofa, or place next to your indoor house plants.
Height: 57 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Bring Nature Indoors: The Winding And Twirling Vines Are Complemented By Intricate Leaf Accents - Bringing A Touch Of Natural Organic Charm To Your Living Area.
- Dimensions: Fully Assembled 57 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter Shade
- Lighting Profile: The Light Gold Tapered Shade Allows For Strong Downward Directional Light And A Soft Ambiance Suitable Beside Your Sofa, Recliner Or Loveseat.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Adjust The Light Levels With A High, Medium And Low Light Setting To Change The Light From A Soft Glow To Room-Filling Illumination. Lamp Requires 1- 150 Watt 3-Way Medium Base (E26) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent (Bulb Not Included)
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||15 in. x 15 in. x 57 in.
||15in Gold Tapered Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.