This Scandinavian modern floor lamp is light and airy like a fluffy and inviting square-shaped cloud. Featuring a collapsible shade constructed of cream white paper, this paper lantern inspired lamp represents the perfect complement for a contemporary minimalist living room. A gorgeous contrast between the dark oil rubbed bronze finish of the base and cream white textured shade adds a bold, yet soft style beside your living room accent chairs. The soft lighting is perfect for adding an atmospheric glow to your living spaces, perfect for home offices, bedrooms, living rooms and more.
Height: 62.5 inches
•Width: 8 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 6.1 pounds
- Scandinavian Minimalist Design: Wonderfully Well-Suited For A Minimalist-Inspired Space With Its Clean Lines And White And Black Contrast, This Lamp Brings A Touch Of Grace And Elegance To Your Modern Home Office Or Contemporary Living Room. Cream-Colored Paper Shade, Soaring Height, And Simple Rectangular Profile Create This Elegantly Simple Floor Lamp.
- Dimensions: 62.5 Inch Height, 8 Inch Width, Requires 1-100 Watt (M) Bulb
- Lighting Profile: Tall Paper Shade Acts As A Diffuser, Releasing Only Soft, Ambient Light Into Your Living Areas. Perfect For Creating Mood Lighting In Living Rooms, Bedrooms And Urban Lofts
- Worldly Design: Cream White Collapsible Paper Shade Gives An Asian-Inspired Feel To Your Living Areas, While The Clean Profile And Geometric Lines Make This Piece Equally Suited To Scandinavian Living Spaces
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||8 in. x 8 in. x 63 in.
||8in Creamy White Paper Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.