This set of two traditional table lamps adds bright lighting and elegant, classic style to your living room, entryway, or home office. A vintage candlestick-style base gets a golden flecked bronze finish, creating an eye-catching piece that expertly complements the dark wood tones of your living room end table. A light gold shade casts vivid light in a centralized area, perfect for use as a reading light. Place both lamps together in one room for a harmonious look or in separate rooms to create a cohesive theme throughout your home.
Height: 28.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 10.8 pounds
- Traditional Lamp Set: Classic Golden Flecked Bronze Graces The Traditional Candlestick Profile Of This 2 Piece Table Lamp Set. A Light Gold Tapered Drum Shade Crowns Each Lamp, Casting A Warm, Atmospheric Glow In Your Transitional Living Space.
- Dimensions: 28.5 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, Requires 2-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Gold Tapered Drum Shade Creates A Warm Centralized Glow Ideal For Reading
- Matching Lamp Set: This Set Comes With Two Matching Table Lamps. Use Both To Flank A Sofa Or King Sized Bed To Create A Bold Punch Of Style Or Place In Different Rooms To Create One Cohesive Look Throughout Your Stylish Home.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Golden Flecked Bronze with Gold Highlights
||15 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||15in Gold Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.